1. When you arrive, please check your voicemail for your driver’s phone number.
2. Call immediately to let your driver know you have arrived. If you did not receive a message from your driver, call Customer Service at 720-234-2643. (*If you do not have a cell phone, see instructions below.)
3. Proceed to baggage claim and collect all luggage.
4. After you have gathered all your bags, proceed to the exit. If you are on the east side of the terminal, exit through doors 507 or 511. If you are on the west side of the terminal, exit through doors 506 or 510.
5. After you exit, go to the second island, there will be a booth with a sign that reads “LIMO”. Your driver will wait for you on the island.
* In case you don't have phone to contact us: tell the airport personnel in the limo booth that “Mountain Star Transportation” is making the pickup. The person in the booth will call dispatch, and your driver will arrive within five minutes.
WHEN ARRIVING FOR PICKUP, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL OF THE PEOPLE AND BAGS IN YOUR PARTY. WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WAIT FOR STRAGGLERS AS THIS WILL CAUSE FURTHER DELAYS.